Getting 6gb data plan for N350 isn’t that cool or do you have a second thought that it is not possible. First city monument bank (FCMB) in affiliate with MTN is introducing this data plan to its customers, I could say this is a promotional offer thought but anyways it seems good enjoying 6gb for as low N350 (validity of 7 days) instead of N1500.
Conversely, this data plan is ONLY for FCMB account holder in conjunction with MTN number. If you don’t have an FCMB account you can create one right here in other to be able to enjoy this promotional offer too. Note, upon completion of registration you will be granted N1000 free.
Don’t forget after you have successfully created your FCMB account you will need to download FCMB New mobile App in other to complete your registration and perform other transactions.
Related Article: How to get Mtn 1.5gb for as low as N200 on MyMtn App
Procedure to complete your registration
2. Open the App and sign up.
3. Selection “I have an FCMB Account”
4. Input the account number sent to you via SMS or mail.
5. On the next page, you will be provided with a form to create your log-in details.
6. After that, you have successfully created your log-in details
Note: you will be granted N1000 for completing your registration.
On the other hand, If you already own an FCMB account don’t bother yourself with the steps above just proceed with the procedures below.
How to get 6gb for N350 on MTN in conjunction with FCMB
- Make sure you have money in your fcmb account, N350 at least.
- Copy your account number.
- Dial *329# from the number you used to register your account.
- input the account number on the provide space.
- create your pin.
- Now dial the code again and select Data option.
- on the next page select 1gb for N350.
- then you will get an SMS that you have been granted with 6gb instead of 1gb.
Nevertheless, This data plan can’t be accumulated because it won’t work and your airtime balance will be deducted without getting the data.